Tri Folding Yoga Mats Folding Gymnastics Fitness Mats | Graft
- 2” High Density Eco Friendly EPE Foam and Synthetic Leather provide comfort and durability during prolonged use. The Synthetic Leather is also water resistant so it can be easily cleaned after use
- The Graft Exercise Mat can be used to enhance your core strength with crunches and sit ups, and planks and your general fitness with exercises such as press ups, lunges, squats and many more. It is also the ideal mat for Yoga and can be easily transported to your Yoga, Pilates and physio classes due to its foldable and easy carry features.
- Dimensions: 6ft x 2ft - Folds to 2ft x 2ft with easy carry handles
- Velcro on two edges to connect end to end of several exercise mats which make it ideal for gymnasts and acrobats to practice their stunts on a comfortable surface
- Available in 5 different colors
MaxStrength Multi-Purpose 2" Padded Exercise, Fitness and Yoga Mat
The Graft Multi-Purpose Padded Exercise, Fitness and Yoga Mat is an essential addition to your gym. The Graft Exercise Mat provides a firm but comfortable surface allowing you to train for longer whilst reducing the risk of back pain. The 2” EPE foam is an environmentally friendly high-density durable foam, designed to provide comfort during prolonged use with an extra durable synthetic leather cover which is water resistant and can be easily cleaned. The 6ft Mat can be folded and easily stored away after use making it the perfect addition to any home gym and has easy carry handles so you can take the exercise mat to the gym, Yoga and Pilates classes. The Graft Exercise Mat can be used to enhance your core strength with crunches and sit-ups, and planks. They can also be used for Yoga and Pilates and provide a comfortable surface for gymnasts as they can be attached together by Velcro and used as a gymnastic mat.
We have taken much time in developing the packaging in a way, which drastically reduces the chance of product damage during delivery. If there are any issues or problems with the product the Graft Now Customer Service team will assist you in dealing with any questions you may have.
Contact & Showroom Information:
Visit us at our showroom at 23A Hope Street, Salford, Manchester, M5 4WN.
Trade & General Enquires: Info@graftnow.com
Contact Number: 0161 312 5820
Showroom Opening Hours:
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
During checkout, customers may choose their preferred delivery option. We will provide an estimated delivery date based on your selection and you will be able to track the item on its way to you through Shopify’s Shop App or through our couriers website.
We offer the following delivery services:
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email from us with an order confirmation. Once the item has been dispatched, you will receive a further dispatch notification email with tracking details. You can use the Parcelforce tracking website (link below) to track the item.
UK Standard Delivery
- Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Delivery Cost: FREE
UK Express Next Day Delivery (CURRENTLY FREE)
- Delivery Time: Next day delivery available if order is placed before 1PM Monday to Thursday.
- Delivery Cost: £7.50
(The shipping rate will advise that the item will be delivered in 1 - 3 days. We will ensure that as long as we receive the order before 1PM it will be sent out on the same day through a next day delivery service)
Europe One-Rate Delivery:
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Delivery Cost: £25
- You may collect the item from our warehouse at an agreed time with our warehouse staff. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. Collection is free.
Please note the following:
- Standard delivery may take longer in some remote locations
- We use currently use Parcelforce to deliver our products across the UK and Europe. You can track the status of your order on the Parcelforce website - Parcelforce.com/track-trace
Return Policy Details:
Please initiate a refund request on the platform you bought the item from and a member of our customer service team will evaluate your request within 24 hours. Returns within 30 days are free, we will provide you with shipping labels to return the item back to us if necessary.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees, unless otherwise advised by the Graft Customer Care Team.
Refunds will be credited by the same method in which items were originally purchased, provided the item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All products being returned must be returned in original, unopened packaging and must not be used. Graft Now LTD has the right to decline a return request on opened, used merchandise that is not in a condition deemed acceptable.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to Graft prior to any refund being issued; once we receive we will issue the refund right away. Customer is also responsible for shipping costs associated with product return.
- Graft cannot be responsible for returned items being lost or missing packages and recommends that customer place tracking numbers on returned merchandise.
- Please ensure package is being sent to correct address for all returns and exchanges: Graft Now, 23A Hope Street, Salford, M5 4WN
- IMPORTANT All packages must have the order number clearly labelled on the outside of the package. You may include the order number in the return address, as shown above. Shipments received without order number on package will be returned to sender.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse. Graft Customer Care Team will send an email notification once your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement, as bank processes for applying credits vary by institution. Please note that refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
This policy does not cover normal wear and tear, which results from the use of our products.