Soft Foam Plyo Box Plyometric Jump Box | Graft
Graft Plyo Box Plyometric Jump Box - Adjustable Soft Plyometric Box
Green - 15CM, Blue - 30CM, Red - 45CM, Black - 60CM
One of the most versatile and useful pieces of equipment in the gym is a set of Plyometric Jump Boxes. Here are a few examples of the versatility of Plyometric Jump Boxes in training and the reasons why you should consider them for you own gym.
One of the great things about Jump Boxes is that they’re adjustable in height to suit different exercises, different abilities and different workouts. If you buy a full set, you will have a huge range of height options that will suit anyone. With a set of Jump boxes you’ve got an item of kit that will last you from beginner to advanced. If when you buy them you can only jump to the height of a low or mid-height box, you’ll soon progress and will be able to go higher. Thankfully, the boxes can be stacked to make a higher box each time!
You can use a Jump Box to raise a leg off the ground for exercises such as split squats. This simple change in the setup of an exercise means that you can add extra versatility into a workout without changing too much else. The same can be used with exercises such as push ups – you can place one hand on a low Jump Box to increase the range of movement on one side at a time, making an exercise harder.
The soft nature of the Jump Boxes means that they are ideal for providing a soft landing for the hands when doing explosive push ups, clap push ups or reverse clap push ups. The soft nature of them also means they activate the muscles more when doing normal push ups due to their lack of stability.
We have taken much time in developing the packaging in a way, which drastically reduces the chance of product damage during delivery. If there are any issues or problems with the product the Graft Now Customer Service team will assist you in dealing with any questions you may have.
Contact & Showroom Information:
Visit us at our showroom at 23A Hope Street, Salford, Manchester, M5 4WN.
Trade & General Enquires: Info@graftnow.com
Contact Number: 0161 312 5820
Showroom Opening Hours:
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
During checkout, customers may choose their preferred delivery option. We will provide an estimated delivery date based on your selection and you will be able to track the item on its way to you through Shopify’s Shop App or through our couriers website.
We offer the following delivery services:
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email from us with an order confirmation. Once the item has been dispatched, you will receive a further dispatch notification email with tracking details. You can use the Parcelforce tracking website (link below) to track the item.
UK Standard Delivery
- Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Delivery Cost: FREE
UK Express Next Day Delivery (CURRENTLY FREE)
- Delivery Time: Next day delivery available if order is placed before 1PM Monday to Thursday.
- Delivery Cost: £7.50
(The shipping rate will advise that the item will be delivered in 1 - 3 days. We will ensure that as long as we receive the order before 1PM it will be sent out on the same day through a next day delivery service)
Europe One-Rate Delivery:
- Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Delivery Cost: £25
- You may collect the item from our warehouse at an agreed time with our warehouse staff. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. Collection is free.
Please note the following:
- Standard delivery may take longer in some remote locations
- We use currently use Parcelforce to deliver our products across the UK and Europe. You can track the status of your order on the Parcelforce website - Parcelforce.com/track-trace
Return Policy Details:
Please initiate a refund request on the platform you bought the item from and a member of our customer service team will evaluate your request within 24 hours. Returns within 30 days are free, we will provide you with shipping labels to return the item back to us if necessary.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees, unless otherwise advised by the Graft Customer Care Team.
Refunds will be credited by the same method in which items were originally purchased, provided the item is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All products being returned must be returned in original, unopened packaging and must not be used. Graft Now LTD has the right to decline a return request on opened, used merchandise that is not in a condition deemed acceptable.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to Graft prior to any refund being issued; once we receive we will issue the refund right away. Customer is also responsible for shipping costs associated with product return.
- Graft cannot be responsible for returned items being lost or missing packages and recommends that customer place tracking numbers on returned merchandise.
- Please ensure package is being sent to correct address for all returns and exchanges: Graft Now, 23A Hope Street, Salford, M5 4WN
- IMPORTANT All packages must have the order number clearly labelled on the outside of the package. You may include the order number in the return address, as shown above. Shipments received without order number on package will be returned to sender.
- Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse. Graft Customer Care Team will send an email notification once your refund has been processed. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement, as bank processes for applying credits vary by institution. Please note that refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
This policy does not cover normal wear and tear, which results from the use of our products.